Thursday, June 07, 2012

#WorkforceSkillsQualifications

.. during the camp i wasn't there, they update, you good
.. its holidays, i text you. good news perhaps, you're chosen
.. first met, white
.. meeting, silencer 
.. you direct well for the first task
.. then start to get closed with
.. lunch, dinner, uptown bla..bla..bla
.. you give the face full of cheerful when meet me
.. you greet me well
.. you smile
.. your absence makes me down or even dull
.. your presents cheer me up
.. used to have you at night
.. wake up with you by my side
.. and i can even sense your present
.. when are you coming
.. text you will be my priority
.. every single tone of sms or call, always hope it is you
.. i once cried

NOW..
everything change ..
every single tone of sms or call. its not you ..
to text you, i will think twice ..
you don't come ..
always sense your absence ..
wake up, alone and lonely ..
i'll have ipod with me at night ..
you smile but its dim ..
you greet me but its only words ..


No comments: